EYE 1.85% 27.5¢ nova eye medical limited

No, ab externo is definitely still minimally invasive and was...

1. 15,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4036
    No, ab externo is definitely still minimally invasive and was designed initially to be an alternative to more invasive surgery. It is the original canaloplasty. They are referring to traditional invasive surgery like trabeculectomy etc.

I'm glad to see significant support for MIGS and backlash against the LCD, this is just one of many similar posts. All the support is actually working very well in our favour as we are seeing doctors with large followings post very positively about canaloplasty (so it's basically free advertising lol). In the meantime iTrack Advance can still be used thanks to its versatility and ability to be adapted for other MIGS procedures, as well as the fact it retains significant coverage by private payers and other MACs (in addition to having favourable CPT codes), but I can't see this LCD remaining in place for very long. By the time we regain coverage in these select states hopefully we will have taken significant market share from Omni...

As a side note, I was glad to see MIGS stocks performed well last night. SGHT is already back up 50% since the first LCD announcement a couple weeks ago (despite the other more significant issues they face). I don't actually think EYE even needed to do this TH as this outcome was widely anticipated after the first LCD was announced, but oh well, gives them a chance to show off how well they're doing and how good things are looking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $62.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $105.1K 377.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99735 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 39325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.