MKG 0.00% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

If you can not stomach a junior gold Explorer doing a cap raise...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    If you can not stomach a junior gold Explorer doing a cap raise to continue drilling and finding resources then you are in the wrong place. The market is very tight and capital is key for companies like MKG to succeed. I would like those who complain to explain what the team has done wrong and if so what they should do and if they are unhappy shareholders to voice their concerns at the upcoming AGM. That simple. I personally talked to Peter and as a holder am comfortable. They are cutting costs and willing to take 50% of pay via shares (which shows their alignment with shareholders and outlook for the company share price). Peter has invested a significant amount of his wealth into the company. They have announced a good resource and are aiming to do more with the money they raise. They have a proven record in the jurisdiction and aim to do the same again. They hit manganese and the 10% manganese results which everyone judged were in line with multiple ASX pure manganese play companies who also report 10% hits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.