PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Very dubious Red week all round on the asx for U...

1. 2,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Very dubious Red week all round on the asx for U stocks.....
    Funds playing with retailers perhaps? U price stable and moving up why the sell off? Smoke and mirrors in order to accumulate perhps? Another few days and 7.5c might look more like 6c?!

Eitherway for Pen they just need to get this in the bag and get to that doubled production rate which is now on the cards and be processing their own pounds....at days end the new plan will see them more profitable at higher production and able to be in profit year one. We knew the CR was coming...look at half the other asx players and how much they'll need to get to production?! Not pretty. Many outside Boe Pdn are simply pounds in th ground.

At 7.5 ill be adding a bunch. Nothing to lose my shirt over but given most other Plays have enjoyed lifts of late, can see Pen post CR enjoy a little more love with 2x production and able to boast being an end to end producer domiciled In the US....especially given the Russian situation re. Imports to the US should it kick in. Just my 2c after 15 years of watching this game play out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.