SPR 0.00% 82.0¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-64

1. 5,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095

Reviewed all the above poster comments. I always find it amazing that posters jump to conclusions about a CR before knowing fully what is behind it. What comes out may actually be a positive not bad as many posters imply. We all need to patiently wait for the details.

If you read the presentation statements carefully SPR is indeed fully funded, on cash available, to mid 2024 based on the publicly known information and the company’s stated strategy ie drill until April 2024 and make an FID in mid 2024. I see nothing wrong with their fully funded statements. Misleading, they do not seem to be.

Can one conclude that perhaps SPR’s stated public strategy is about to change whereby they need additional funding and it was not possible time wise to incorporate these details into Tuesdays presentation?

Could they possibility realise from assays and drill cores that are being assessed, they are onto something much bigger than their stated targets ie 600k Oz high grade resource from NN, 5 year+ mine plan producing 130-150K Oz pa and 300oz high grade reserve at NN?

These objectives look out of date in my view and have for sometime (partly based on facts and also based on commentary other observers (eg an interview of a fund manager on money mines where the person suggested 200k Oz pa production and a longer timeframe than 5 years).

While speculation on my part it would not surprise me that SPR are going to significantly increase their stated high grade resource objectives at NN and other targets (eg WW, FP, etc) and defer the FID so they can do a lot more drilling for which funds are required before the actual FID is produced eg a significantly higher annual production target than the 5 year+ 130-150k Oz pa existing target - in my view would be a very positive sign. Will they up the targets to 1.5m Oz @ NN plus additional resources of high grade at other targets eg 500k -1,000m Oz and production target to 200k Oz pa for 7-10 years?

SL has been comparing SPR high grade to BGL and you do not do that for no reason.

There are of course other scenarios which may be positive as well.

Not all unforeseen CRs are bad. In my view there is clearly something going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of which involves future plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $905.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 80.0¢ $2.584M 3.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62321 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 145499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.