IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-89

1. 3,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    1) FYI I have never been paid by anybody for posting on any Forum, lucky for the rabble, everybody here uses a nom de plume, or the Courts would be full of liable cases ?
    As for your comments about other Mining Companies that have been found to have Environmental issues, I fully agree it is criminal, and is why quite a few Companies have been found guilty of Negligence. Getting caught is expensive, the OK Teddi incident saw BHP make an unplanned and early exit, and Lynas are still paying the price for Malaysia and now have to build a new Billion dollar plant with a dedicated Radioneuculid disposal facility back at the Mine site.

There only difference between responsible mining and Cowboy operations, is that responsible Operators are prepared to address known issues instead of ignoring them. Despite every bodies denial about Radionuclides, the fact is that they are there in the Makuuta clays, admittedly in small quantities, but they all go thru the same process as the RE's up until the filtration of the concentrate, ie they become liberated and concentrated. . At which point it would be a relatively simple process to precipitate them out and then move them to a dedicated non permeable disposal facility ~ just as Lynas now have to do at Kal' and Mt Weld.

40ppm may not sound much, but when you are planning to process 5,000,000tpa per module that equates to 200tpa of highly toxic waste !

If you want me to stop posting FACTS, you should get the Company to properly address the issues, and HINT stop drawing my attention to them with ridiculous claims about No Radionuclides and Monster profit expectations,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $249.1K 24.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5254785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8896672 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.