IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Major difference with ionic clays is that the uranium and...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Major difference with ionic clays is that the uranium and thorium doesn't not concentrate with the TREO. Aka the ppm levels to which is exists in the ground is pretty much the same ppm it exists post processing.

Hard rock does not have this advantage. in hard rock rare earths the uranium and thorium is locked in with the REO meaning it's concentrated with the TREO. this is fundamentally what creates all the radioactive waste concerns when it's attempted to remove later down the circuit.

it's exactly why lynas is having huge issues in Malay and why other hard rock companies still can't get a project built. Some have no licence for tailings storage including the radioactive material *cough cough (which is what occurs when you process U and Th to higher concentrate levels and 'crack' them.) All the while building obscene cagr into the NdPr price and omitting any information to how they intend to manage these environmental issues.

They do however like to announce they have "commenced construction" which in most cases is installing a donger office and awarding 1M shares to themselves at a nominal cost of $1000 but actually worth $1M on market. ironic behaviour for reverse Disallowed companies.

IXR will actually be producing REO concentrate from both the mine and the magnet recycling.

IXRs independent 300page ESIA is 100 times more detailed than others 'management reviewed' study. It's no wonder some of the cowboys decided to move away from asx and list on LSE. Mobs like EDA minerals ran by people with cereal box qualifications. It ain't all Rainbows.

Ionic clays come out at background levels, washed with salt leach and back in at near same ppm levels - humourous to think this is concerning compared to the circuses others are trying to get across the line with obscene NdPr pricing and fictitious CAGR built in, and management thumbsuck figures on top.

CR Monday, short drop and short re-rate I would think. Many flagging a CR was required - one less excuse. btw It's how just about every raise is done. you raise with news ahead, it's how you entice peoples capital by having news to announce which your touting at a S/P re-rate.

Whilst I do acknowledge that a REO increase is required to make makuutu viable at todays SMM prices it is as I reiterate many times only 1/3rd of the story. funnily will still be producing via the pilot which is so much more than most others have done in 5-10Y of development.

IXR still remains a very advanced potential toll processor of HREO outside China.

in addition it now positions itself to produce REO from magnet recycling. A venture (with offtakes to LCM and FORD) which decouples itself from REO pricing. lower the price, lower the AISC from old magnets.

good luck everyone, hope you are all doing well.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $104.0K 7.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 24034910 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6641970 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 9502499
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.