ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1966
    Yet another FACT that you have wrong ~ No, I have never been paid by Pensana, MEI nor PEK or any other Company whose stocks I have held.

As I said, the U & Th Tenure is indeed low but it is still roughly the same as Hard Rock. I suspect you are a victim of SF2's 'Basket Value' spin campaign in which he promoted that IC's were richer than HR, while totally ignoring the FACT that the In-situ value ie $/t mined of IC's is actually an order of Magnitude lower than HR !!! believe that and you will believe anything.

Radionuclides and other Toxic elements are a problem for all miners. Most countries including China and the US will not allow any concentrates containing them to be imported. As I said earlier to avoid that problem Makuuta will be mining and then putting their Toxic elements straight back into the water table, around 200t of U & Th per year from all indications; that is not inconsequential. Especially when you read the Companies own literature, which suggests that they are going to be pumping their excess treatment water back into the rivers and Fish ponds.

Somebody earlier said why not complain about China where IC mining has caused huge Environmental damage. Well China has already banned the mining of IC RE;s on its own soil which is why their miners have now moved into their neighbours territory ~ Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, where surprise surprise the local inhabitants are now complaining about the damage being done ! To think of it I can not name ONE IC mining operation that has not run foul of the locals for Environmental reasons ???

I have stated all along that the reason I am against IC's is that they can only be mined profitably at the expense of the Environment, the Chinese got away with it for years because most of their deposits were in remote/undeveloped regions. Makuuta is neither remote nor undeveloped and there are a lot of people who rely on that land for their livelihoods. Any degradation in the quality of their Environment, just so that some morally bankrupt Australian Shareholders can make a dubious profit is criminal in my books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.18K 3.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6065922 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 732567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.