ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Gee, look at all the experts talking about capital raise , share...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Gee, look at all the experts talking about capital raise , share price etc
    90% of HC Posters are the most unhappy, negative human beings I have come across. Most of you have no idea what ESR has.

Why don't you look at what is happening in your lives. This company is doing what they can to put value to the company.
    1) Nickel prices are down... which equates to the answer "not worth mining and extract the Nickel to sell at $16k These Directors are doing the right thing... mine it when prices are back up. We know it is in the ground when looking at the Geo X-ray 3D report. Areas we did not know has nickel in the ground shows it all "lit up". Why waste money on drilling it ? What for? Just to prove there is Nickel in the ground? No need ... check the last report on what the Helicopter style 1.5kilometer Xray reported to us share holders.... Open your eyes, switch your brain to common sense... it is all in Red for you to see.
    2) Rock bearing Pegamites all over the land..ESR may have Lithium & may be the good stuff. Lets wait until we see some news about the quailty. Another nice tick the box for us holders
    3) Now we have 3 concessions in Timor... what else do you holders want to hear from the company. Shows they have been working hard for us shareholders consistently or would you prefer these guys to do nothing for us.

Let me tell you mob something I am not happy with the losses I have made buying this stock in the highs... losing over 7 million options because th.ey expired. I paid over 12c for some of them down to 1.3c over time .... Yes , a nice whack of money gone. But what I do know I am on a winner. ESR has Nickel that's a foregone conclusion. We may have some good quality Lithium. Now, what is Timor going to bring to the table for us holders.
    Unfortunately, all will take time. Hopefully Chris Dawes is smart enough to NOT spend the existing money on drilling for Nickel. Any hits would only show a small blimp on the share price with the prices they way it is. Lithium, geez Pilbara is getting their stock shorted, Allchem is nearly halved it price from 12 months ago. Same with Nickel, leave the Lithium where it is. Just give some rock sample to the lab to do some quality check and see what we have. Leave them booth on the back burner until prices return, which I reckon will be 2035/2026.
    What the Directors need to do is look at what can be done with Timor now going forward. Manganese to process should not cost a "arm and a leg". Labour is cheap there. I did some research on Timor, I suggest you do the same. It is another West Australia I reckon with all the minerals it has available to whoever wants it.

I hope you have taken your glasses off and look at ESR with "fresh eyes" .

Good luck to your all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 14908568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1974065 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 38461
Last updated 15.05pm 13/05/2024 ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.