AON 0.00% 2.4¢ apollo minerals limited

I agree with your thoughts but not the premise.If you are a...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I agree with your thoughts but not the premise.

If you are a company prospecting for Zinc and the price stagnates, you go looking for other projects in uncertain environment. Look at RTR. They were holding 4 different projects when they found something in one of their projects. FYI - I was also a SH of RTR when they found the zinc and returned 6-7X my original capital in a short span of 9 months. You can see my posts on RTR forum from back then.

If you look at AON, it has all the footprints of a global scale project Dikaki. The whole year has been a little bit uncertain with the interest rates,Zinc prices falling by 20% and things happening in **ON but instead of just sitting around for uncertainty to resolve a prospector finds other grounds in other jurisdiction to prospect.

Like I said earlier, with early stage companies you need to show activity constantly. Just look at PDI from whence Paul arrived. I certainly hope they put him in drivers seat if they are looking to find Gold. How many things does this company have in common with PDI now ?

• Middlemas
    • Sprott
    • Paul
    • Gold
    • Africa

And the list goes on... Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one.
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 04/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.44K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 227181 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 311458 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.