EVR 6.25% 0.8¢ ev resources ltd

I won't mention again, read my other post but new board has been...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I won't mention again, read my other post but new board has been in like 2yrs+ or just 3yrs now perhaps and they have actually done more than previous board. To me don't seem like this is a lifestyle company for them, look at what they have done in the past too, plus just look at the salaries they get, its nothing in comparison to many other explorers that get like triple that.

Also why would directors have been buying on market at higher prices (amounts like 10x more than they get paid) if it is a lifestyle company?
    it would be interesting to see though if the directors buy on market again now or get involved in this raise, if they do, that would be telling the market something.

about the facility, like Liverpool mentioned, I too think that they are saving that for a later date with PFS, etc.
    I also think this raise shows that they require more because the other approval is imminent and they are going full swing, why not raise now rather than later when they really need it and it is a bad market.

there are also requirements to be met to draw down on that facility, not sure if we meet it or not, have to check. Though $25 million I would think is more than enough even for PFS, so why not utilise some of it, unless they are placing at 1c so no discount.

in addition with keeping the facility for later when the PFS is out and there is more interest, any broker/investor/professional would have to buy on market as the company would not be doing anymore raises and instead use the facility, this should also help with share price and take it higher as well.
    Last edited by andy830: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $31.64K 3.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3821787 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2040488 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1324273
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.