MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-236

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi KT

this is part of what I posted as reflections after the AGM huddle with SI

....re future funding he didn't rule out offering shareholders the opportunity of involvement in a raise or of putting his own money into a capital raise if it came to that option... also that some of the larger institutional holders had a willingness to take more shares ..

I guess now I can probably refine that statement to ... he definitely did say that he would be prepared to put his own money in , in that instance ...so we will see how that goes...(I reckon he will by the way)

However I also stand by the feedback given to him on the day that the communication from the company needs improvement and is often frustrating and often gives an unclear picture of what is really actually going on ..there was virtually no discussion of capital raise in the presentation but plenty odf monetising royalties & partnerships /carveouts

Also disappointed that the voting for the AGM was safely tucked away before the announcement of the capital raise...especially as some were speculating that a partnership must be close for the company to let their funding run that low ... hindsight says more likely now they were just waiting for the AGM vote to be over .
    Can/t understand how SI can categorically say at an investor brieifing that a capital raise will not be needed to get through to GVHD approval and back trial and then shortly afterwards do a 180 degree turnaround !... disappointing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.