MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Originally posted by whytee Well you're an intelligent person...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    Originally posted by whytee
    Well you're an intelligent person DD.

Answer me this. How does a "validated" potency assay (and the company used the word many many times) suddenly become an "improved" potency assay. The "V" word seems to have been dropped from SI's lexicon since the FDA issued the CRL (probably on the advice of the company's lawyers).

So did anybody who went to the meeting ask him that?
    I take your point. The explanations of the potency assay issue sounded like waffle to me. It's a good "issue" to pick because none of us can prove otherwise. Having said that, I don't think MSB are lying. Maybe not even the "FDA". I have a pretty good idea of what we're up against, which is why sources are guarded.

I did ask SI if the FDA asked for a specific attribute in the assay (because I wondered if Jessica Rose's group had tipped them off) but in hindsight it was a dumb question because of proprietary knowledge.

The only science slide presented was the one on cytokine storms. Interesting that SI said this specifically.

For some time I've worried about us moving into an era of increasing cytokine storms. A couple of years ago, I asked Toby Rogers (who writes Utobian) a hypothetical question and he replied he was worried about that too. A few months later, a paper came out in JAMA that looked like damage control. Based on that and what I've read and learned through other sources, IMO Rogers' fears were founded. I also agree with his take on NEJM editor Eric Rubin (as a good guy). What Rubin "blurted" was widely tweeted and many parents in the US stayed away.

You brought up MK Ultra. I read about that but it seemed a bit far fetched until I saw the effect of propaganda could have these past four years. I don't know if you and your spook buddies have noticed the extreme censorship we have in this world. Did it really have to take Neil Oliver to point out that someone seems to be using 1984 "as a manual"? Individuals are constrained in what they can say and even exercise self-censorship. I'd expect MSB to be subjected to the same forces.

I'm in the middle of writing up my thoughts on the AGM but I'm a slow writer and worried by what I see happening around me. You know that thing that no one wants to talk about, that we were told we should move on from? I think it's something we're going to have to face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.