MSB 7.53% $1.00 mesoblast limited

@dolcevitalook I am happy to be corrected (as is your wont) but...

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    @dolcevita

look I am happy to be corrected (as is your wont) but i thought the patent office was generally concerned with whether an application is novel, not whether it is approvable by the relevant body.

if FDA approves then this is a great outcome for MSB but the place has still been a shambles for the last 5 years.

as for my story not adding up - I think that is simply your lame attempt to discredit me because it doesn't fit your narrative.

so humour me.... google primary myelofibrosis and then try to find out the order of the testing protocol to confirm a dx by blood test. see if you can find out somewhere where it says that you first run the test for JAK-2 because it is the most common mutation, but if that comes back negative that's when you re-run the bloods for CAL-R and MPL (in that order) .... once you've done that for 30 minutes with no success because you won't find it on some google search like I'm sure you'll like to claim, come back and ask me how I know that's the process.

then google bone marrow biopsies and think about how much fun it must be knowing that they can numb the skin but not the bone so the only option is the green whistle to send you to fairy land but no matter how out of it you are you still have awareness and sensation of what is essentially an apple corer being pushed into the bone at the back of your hip (twice because they didn't get enough sample the first time), and how I might know about that.

Ask me how I know Lance Armstrong would have wanted to be my best friend back in the day.

Once you've done all that, and apologised, you can go back to spruiking MSB to whoever your bosses tell you to so that whatever monetary investment they have in this they can try to salvage by convincing people to continue to invest in what has been a massive disappointment over the last five year and provide unsubstantiated financial advice to pay over the market price to subscribe to the issue.

i sleep badly at night because my spleen is about about 18cm (50% more than it should be) despite ruxolitinib.

You?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.070(7.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.01 94.0¢ $7.156M 7.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27057 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 114374 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.00
  Change
0.070 ( 8.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.01 94.0¢ 1309680
Last updated 11.33am 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.