ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    If brookfield offered a fair price......Personally, I'm not interested in a "fair" price. If I don't need to sell, I want "as much as I can get".

Brookfield and co seemed to fall too much in love with "the art of the deal" and acted like this was a chess game. It's not. It's an auction and even if there is only one bidder, you have to keep raising your hand until the auctioneer declares the reserve met and that the property is on the market. That didn't happen and there is absolutely no obligation on any shareholder - me, you or Australian Super - to accept less than what they think the asset is worth. "Fair" has nothing to do with it.

Question now is what the next dividend will be because the 39cps was conditional on the vote getting up. (As an aside, any other SH's find it irritating that receiving a dividend from the assets of a company you already own is counted as consideration from a bidder who has no shareholding in the company???). My pick is something in the low 20's (cps). Any thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.