IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Can't read this as anything other than they've pulled samples...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Can't read this as anything other than they've pulled samples from the Upper Angwa and will continue sampling into the Lower Angwa.

Davy Boy was right with the immediate trading halt on a proper sample to surface. I wonder if they might just go into suspension over the weekend and try to grab samples from the LA and prepare a larger discovery announcement with the president?

Either way, not stressed now, Scott killed it in the fireside chat, I'm a little embarrased to have almost sold at 16c and spreading some negativity on this day. Funnily enough my partner was the one that steadied my hand. Again she has the stones for O&G exploration.

We're on the eve of a major step change in Southern African energy supply, to own a very humble piece of the pie is quite a privilege. The next couple of weeks will be the start of a major transformation for the company even if it doesn't rerate much.

Once we prove flow, sort out the PSA, sort out funding and partnership opportunitiesand move to multi well campaigns, we will move from small to mid cap, all of this should happen within 6-12 months. Great time to be a shareholder, I think there's plenty of money to be made here in the short, medium or long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.