IVZ 11.0% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-535

1. 8,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8159
    I'm pretty sure I know why Scott used the term bedwetting now....

December 2022.. MK1 st..
    "The Company will be providing an update in relation to results from the Mukuyu-1 sidetrack wireline logging programme, formation pressure and fluid sampling and the Company is expecting to announce an update to the market on or prior to the commencement of trading on 29 December 2022. "

December 2023... MK2 st...
    "The Company will be providing an update on the intermediate wireline logging and fluid sampling results from Mukuyu-2 Side Track well. The Company is expecting to announce an update to the market on or prior to the commencement of trading on 7 December 2023. "

In 2022 the TH was in relation to results from wireline logging programme, formation pressure and fluid sampling....
    The results are in relation to the programme....

In 2023 the TH is providing an update on intermediate logging and fluid sampling results.

So we have "results" from fluid sampling!!!

They have taken the 2 days the TH gives them to write up the results with hopefully a lot more information, net pay, what's still to go etc.

There will be no suspension IMHO, nor should we 'worry' about one. There will be a further announcement when they have completed the rest of the hole, or whenever deemed necessary. Tomorrow we get the fluid sampling results which to me means formal discovery. I would also expect that if there is a fluids rich segment as in light oil, it will be in tomorrows announcement. I would expect the Lower Angwa to be 'drier' gas because of the depth..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.008(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $413.1K 5.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 122052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.