EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Ok, since you asked:There is a already a lot that we know about...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Ok, since you asked:

There is a already a lot that we know about Daydream-2. Compared to Daydream-1 our stress regime is slightly better (Normal/Strike-slip) instead of Strike-slip.

What I expect:
    1. Confirmed gas shows over 500M

=> Daydream-1 had 230m (Kianga) and 285m (Back Creek Group) of Gross thickness, with a Net Pay of 136m (Kianga) and 60.4m (Back Creek Group) with a porosity of 6.1% and 6.7% respectively.
    2. permeability at the lower end of the scale (<0.2mD)
    3. temperatures of max +- 120C
    4. complex petrological composition of the sandstones

Better than expected would be:

- gas shows over more than 500M (But that is highly unlikely since the first gas shows started at 3695m and we're only drilling down to 4200m, so we can't really get any more than that unless we drilled deeper).
    - a higher Net pay than Daydream-1
    - better porosity
    - higher permeability (highly unlikely)

There are a lot of shareholders who are not as informed and will see 1 piece of information and draw conclusions. I have no background in Gas, but I have read a lot since my first EXR purchas in 2020.

How I expect the less educated shareholders will react:
    A guess a lot of shareholders will focus on the permeability and say "it is not a good result" whilst we ALREADY KNOW there is low permeability. Frustratingly, they don't understand the EXACT POINT of what we are trying to do with Daydream-2: increasing the permeability by applying new techniques and proppants.

They will:

- Immediately flow back selected coal zones in an extended flow-back test to ascertain the gas contribution specific to the FTMC play.
    This should reduce the number of bridge plugs to allow stimulation of coals via diversion methods.
    - use mainly 30/50 mesh proppand with 20-pound Guar and cross-link gel with ceramic proppants for the coal stimulation.
    - Incorporate the novel use of ceramic 325C micro proppants instead of standard 100 white mesh.
    - Use the latest friction inhibitors and surfactants.
    - After flowing back all the perforated zones one by one, the well will be flowed-back as a single completion for an Extended production test.

The team anticipates that this approach, using the latest stimulation technologies and integrating stress modellling to better place perforactions, will significantly enhance gas flow and lead to the commercial realisation of deep Permian gas plays in the Taroom Trough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.