4DX 1.14% 44.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Cheers, Stu. Just trying to be honest and open. We're all...

1. 2,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Cheers, Stu.

Just trying to be honest and open. We're all rooting for the company to succeed, some of us want to increase our wealth, some of us want the technology to succeed as well. Having had a family member die from COPD, and frustrated by the lack of comprehensive analytic and diagnostic tools available, seeing nurses shrug and doctors purse their lips, it’s personal for me as well, hence why I was on this on day 1.

I don’t however place any stock in Bell Potter and their "conviction" having seen them callously sell down regardless of imminent news.

Some people say that TA is akin to reading tea leaves, and in a way it is, as I believe companies are based on their fundamentals, but we have to take into account the current macro environment as well as a range of other factors too. And sadly some things become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Someone mentioned BP not wanting to sell due to the strike price of the oppies… I don’t think they care about the oppies at all while they can make a quick buck now.

Like you, I’m keen to see how the chart plays out. Fundamentals trump TA in my opinion. But I’m here for the long run regardless, so a retrace, while painful, allows me to increase my holding further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $182.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $118.5K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23629 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 230601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.