4DX 0.95% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

the document says they will pay the milestone payment with scrip...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    the document says they will pay the milestone payment with scrip i.e. they will issue more shares rather than using cash, so again, i think we should vote against the options, they arent until dec 25 (2 years away) at which point 4dx should hopefully be at least breakeven, so they are totally unnecessary IMO, open to any reason why I am wrong

Seems like andreas has been sweet talked by the brokers, probably hesitant to offer a SPP for holders as last time it was devastating for the share price, I'm happy with him issuing to instos, a token scaled down spp just means we have to front up 30k for 5k in shares and dont get our change for a month or 2, better to offer to instos and leave retail investors hungry creating demand for the share price (i know others would disagree but that is my personal view)

The pumpy comments around the flurry of announcements was misleading imho, good for him and other long-term holders to reduce dilution but misleading for people who are making more purchases of shares after the announcements

All that said I love the acquisition, looks super complimentary, makes a ton of sense, onward and upward from here, but vote no to the options! If they need more cash to pay for anything they should raise at a fair shareprice not sell at a discount to instos who got their options for free attached to also heavily discounted shares !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $217.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 52.0¢ $247.0K 471.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88057 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 19046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.