IR1 7.81% 34.5¢ iris metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19623
    What do you mean?
    Do I look stupid because I've been against making CR at $1 when there is money in the bank?
    Do I look stupid enough not to see this stock was pushed down to this level by bots for long time.

Or do you want me to sit down and look stupidly whatever is going on. No way.

I don't care about that bloody instos you are talking about. We don't need them at all?

Look, this company sold 1m shares to an insto at the last placement (Regal Fund I've heard) and they've sold those shares down from $2. (When I was buying at $1.98 they were selling). I don't know how much they have now.

So instos are useless. We need loyal retail with tight hands.

I was in LTR and still is with a large holding for nearly 5 years, we didn't have any considerable instos for very long time. The ratio of instos was only 8% just recently.

Instos always try to suck the blood of retail, everyone knows that.

East Coast intos?
    Who the hell they are!

Will IR1 get up with only these instos who bought only $7.5m worth of shares?

Why couldn't IR1 management sell $15m worth of shares at $1.50 to those bloody instos?

If the management has a bid of transparency they should give the names of those instos who bought those shares. Then we can judge the situation and give credit to the management.

Anyway, it's not good.

Read @HappyDayzzz post above. He raised very good question. I don't want to repeat.

Last edited by anatol: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.025(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $46.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.0¢ $123.7K 367.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.