NHE 3.33% 5.8¢ noble helium limited

Good chat - love all the after the fact commentators saying its...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Good chat - love all the after the fact commentators saying its a BS company, but they bought and held the stock for the upside but cant handle the downside.. There is helium there... So actually the 100% success rate still holds. NHE has hit helium in 2 of 2 wells.... Seriously, this is frontier exploration.

As for Justyn, think of him how you will, He is a horrible presenter IMHO, but, his technical experience and skin in the game is what I am here for.

Re the announcements, what the hell is the board doing, and company secretary, it is actually there responsibility to comply with listing requirements, not so much Justyn. At the end of the day, the bloke has 70m shares in this thing, hard to think he wants to be raising and diluting the SP... At say a 12.5c raise, he is looking at his value in NHE stock halving from $17.5m (at 25c). The directors also either have skin in the game, or, need 25 or 40c to realise any value on the incentive plans...

That's my rant - ill go sit in my box, lick some wounds and hope my IVZ can give some more good news next week.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $42.64K 723.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250002 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 47581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.