EXR 3.06% 9.5¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-106

1. 2,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1195
    Would like to see your research supporting your views on what's gone wrong

My research (for the benefit of my fellow EXR thread lurkers- heavily posted here on these threads just in case you've missed it) shows there's a massive lack of supply imminent of critical gas for the East coast of Australia- and as soon as 2027.
    So much so, that the Federal Govt are even considering diverting already committed & contracted foreign LNG supply to the Southern States of AUs....the ones that have been strongly backing he demise of fossil fuels- for the alternative....which isn't here as yet.

All this research is readily available- the AEMO Gas Statements of Opportunity would be a good read for you.
    It staggers me that investors here in EXR haven't bothered to take the time to read it.
    In a mere 16 months we've procured and now drilled - gushed gas, and in very short time- we;ll have analysis to ponder over- the assumption (but no guarantee) that we'll have a nice wad of gas and liquids for someone, at some point, to buy from us

.RE: Mongolia- as you know- it's pioneering absolute green field stuff- full of risk, it's all highly highly speculative- - lots can and does go wrong, and it takes eons of time and mountains off money.
    Yet- N10 still pumps water out- slowly but surely, applying the lessons from N8 and N9.
    Slow- tortuously slow- and boring....and not much to say about progress because - it's slow- and boring.
    Look into TMK and there pilot program (I assume you have)

Yet it progresses
    .All with the view to determine potential commerciality.
    It might not happen, or it might.
    It takes time.....lots of it.
    And patience from shareholders......but if you can't stomach the wait and the risk, maybe EXR aint for you.
    And that's fair enough.
    Last edited by Wonkers: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $219.4K 2.284M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 269158 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 82474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.