TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Doing that weekend research, I don’t think the agitation on...

1. 18,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    Doing that weekend research, I don’t think the agitation on these threads has mattered much apart from ‘squallimg the time away’.

Ie the biggest message may have come from the largest of the ‘no’ people and SPC …
    Not just because Matthew Walker holds 14 million shares but because his partner at Cicero - James Robinson who is not only a main voice at  Cicero and other Cicero floats but partnered Matthew  with the mega Waygu beef enterprise Stone Axe that was sold for $30m (?) a few years ago.

I don’t know if Station also signed the form ‘no’ letter but it might be reasonably inferred that it  would?
    IMG_7760.jpeg

And I don’t know if anyone else compared names on the SOA top 30 list vs the inaugural one but Khazanah with 1.08% of the company has been there since at least seed capital days and is likely to with Station if it really is part Malaysia’s Sovereign Wealth Fund (which it appears to be)
    Seeing as James is based in South East Asia according to some websites I figured he may have brought Kazanah in early.

All theoretical but if they have not declared yet and do intend to vote with SPC along with any other ‘Cicero team’ shareholders from early days who may have retained their shares then ……. ?

So will there be a new offer?
    And will it be enough to satisfy the bigger players?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.