TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-49

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    But if you are going to take the fair value cost of TMT (41c by Morningstar) then why is that not worked out against the fair value price of AVL which is 5c by Morningstar. Then the "fair value" comparison is 8:1.

I'd like them to give us 50:1 but its not going to happen because i want to make great money NOW. If they are coming back with another offer then 15:1 might be it or it might not be?! There are a lot of CURRENT factors here to be considered and calculated and companies who are in this business are far better at working that out than us! The prices we bought our shares for and the price WE think they are worth are not one of those factors though really.

This us against them mentality is not productive, is short sighted and in some cases selfishly just a personal need to recover an investment cost with lots of cream on top is not in the longer term interests of anyone - particularly the vast majority of shareholders. Not merging will leave us all in a worse situation again ... the line on the chart will continue to fall...

Vote Yes - all IMO - make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.