TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Your disclosure is 'sell, not held' - mistake?It's a good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    Your disclosure is 'sell, not held' - mistake?

It's a good discussion, and it will be interesting to see where the apple falls in the shake out. I've been here around 6 years and I honestly thought TMT would make me a crap ton of money. But it hasn't. Yet.

Ideally, I want as much as I can get for my shares and I am not someone who was ever tempted to buy AVL, just never saw them being a better investment than TMT. And frankly, I think Ian has largely done an amazing job of steering TMT to date. But if a merger is going to occur here, and it's clear it probably is, then I expect that the merged entity is going to be able to attract attention in a way TMT has struggled to do by itself. Basically, the TMT SP stayed the same for me for a full 6 years, give or take minor fluctuations each way, so I'd personally take 18:1 going into a merger. But I love your optimism db.

Spurs going OK by the way - Angeball producing some exciting footy. They've been pretty unlucky too - injuries obviously, but they dominated West Ham - monstered them, and got undone by some pretty rotten luck. I'm enjoying watching them play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.