ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    Lewis, I can't see why you're wasting time responding to a terminal BS-er, but yes, 100% true, Sabine was insisting 1:12 was a Gift from The Gods, that we shouldn't even query.

Because no one is worthy of questioning her fantasy "friends" at RCF.

Now, that even her own beloved RCF has proved her wrong, by an independent study, and their 1:14 junk paper stunt, I have no doubt you still won't get an honest answer from her.

Just more preening.

A text book narcissist in truth; won't connect to reality unless it strokes her ego.

Substitutes fantasy.

Impervious ego defence.

Very common behaviour amongst narcissists is to sniff out the entity/individual she has perceives has the most power, and then mindlessly cling to them and their status, with bended knee.

You see it in Sabine's arguments - heavy on status judgements, oblivious to reason, and reality avoidant.

To Sabine, RCF is a super-male figure. The super-male who'll provide all her needs, including status and "intellectual" vanity, if only she gets noticed by fawning hard enough.....

Classic syndrome.

I'm guessing a few self-interested AVL holders are still upvoting her drivel - all a big laugh really.

Well, we have an "interesting" journey ahead of us here at TMT...... and NO is the only way to avoid being diluted by junk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.