TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Your disclosure is 'sell, not held' - mistake?It's a good...

1. 3,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1151
    Your disclosure is 'sell, not held' - mistake?

It's a good discussion, and it will be interesting to see where the apple falls in the shake out. I've been here around 6 years and I honestly thought TMT would make me a crap ton of money. But it hasn't. Yet.

Ideally, I want as much as I can get for my shares and I am not someone who was ever tempted to buy AVL, just never saw them being a better investment than TMT. And frankly, I think Ian has largely done an amazing job of steering TMT to date. But if a merger is going to occur here, and it's clear it probably is, then I expect that the merged entity is going to be able to attract attention in a way TMT has struggled to do by itself. Basically, the TMT SP stayed the same for me for a full 6 years, give or take minor fluctuations each way, so I'd personally take 18:1 going into a merger. But I love your optimism db.

Spurs going OK by the way - Angeball producing some exciting footy. They've been pretty unlucky too - injuries obviously, but they dominated West Ham - monstered them, and got undone by some pretty rotten luck. I'm enjoying watching them play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.