ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-115

1. 6,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    There's always that monkey on the shoulder putting thoughts of such however I prefer to reference Pelicanwest and my own comments stating the obvious - the whole renewables sector has been hit hard past 12 months - NVX an old favorite hit $12 now 60+c for example - but that in no means suggests they will all be taken over - perhaps some very good ones will have attempts at takeovers - still no guarantee they would be successful.
    I don't believe it would be in the boards interest given their new 50 million freebies are allegedly heavily back ended to construction and commissioning.

Again it's all hypothetical and speculation on my behalf and what a forum is for - just perhaps the boards hands were tied with this 25 million SPP - some agreement on anniversary of the 121 million SPP.
    I would prefer to think they have now fully loaded on this (in more than one way) and will shake a few more for which there were always going to be on the Monday yesterday and soon they will let rip with pushing the sp north on clear knowledge of much progress and critical binding ann's over next 6 months. I prefer Gina is sharpening her pencil (and perhaps another insto/fund) to commit more equity in the next 6 months after all the debt facilities are locked in.

ARU remain a high risk play no doubt - but for me much of the risk comes from within my own head - that bloody monkey on the shoulder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.