ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-126

1. 6,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    No double light bulb however well deserved Birch if there were one.

The ASX will become a feasting ground for shorting activity - well it already is - however on other highest global nations banning or implementing stringent regulation - the shorts will target ASX listed entities even more - be them geographical competitors manipulation or large corporations protecting their market dominance.

I came across another term today although I was aware and would not use a broker for my minor investments. "FRONTRUNNING" is a term given to corrupt brokers whom receive a substantial order for a client - they hold back on placing that order and the broker buys themselves on suspicion/expectation - then place the clients substantial order - which in turn sees a positive sp reaction - the broker then dumps his purchase - thus making a double take for one on their own buy/sell and the clients fees.

Anyway we did not get the finish to 2023 that we would have liked after a very promising start to the year - reality is many challenges as we know in progressing a RE mine/refinery - there is no blueprint straight forward path - we have now seen many substantial changes implemented throughout 2023 many (some of which were non management related) gave the shorts opportunity to beat up on ARU - force the hands of many retail holders but equally some were very substantial progressive achievements and many of the most critical remain in the mou tray - presumably to be in the file completed cabinet by mid 2024.

One last thing for 2023 from me. I get some sanity holding LYC and reading many great posters there. Much that hits media RE related goes un noticed but not much misses the LYC forum. The new implementations at discussion stage in US of pricing structures will be very welcome news for the US magnet makers and RE suppliers to keep fair - even pricing in times such as now whereby Beijing manipulate the production levels that then allows them to manipulate pricing - of course whilst propping up their state owned 90% RE controls. The EU unfortunately are so far behind - yes things are progressing in many areas but the EU - Germany in particular have been known for extensive dreadfully slow and painful adoption of approvals - permitting and the like.

So a challenging 2023 we did not enjoy - but very best wishes to all for happy and safe festive season and very progressive 2024 - please with no more wars - perhaps even an end to some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.