ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thank you for posting Ski. Wow Beijing are really at it since...

1. 6,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Thank you for posting Ski. Wow Beijing are really at it since the Lynas LAMP license extension - US very large support of LYC - new US plans to support RE pricing of magnet producers and allied RE suppliers - Myanmar (mainly HRE) non supply - ARU'S removal of ECE - the rebuke from OZ gov around Northern Minerals HRE project just to name a few.

Additionally and importantly the bans on China's EV imports to many global markets they were looking to dominate and same re wind turbine components - they are a tad bit annoyed.

As seen they're gallium/germanium I think it was export bans have been brushed aside with minimal impact - along with their graphite export bans and more recent RE export controls targeting the very small percentage of Chinese exports they do not already control - so they increase production quota's (by opening previous scuttled mines/refineries) and poor the pressure on pricing by throwing more big money to their industry running at losses.

The fair value of Lynas is way unders at present when one looks at the next near term miners/refiners significant challenges. It must place a huge additional value on a company with proven IP - huge and growing assets and US backing/funding. The value of ARU/ILU is way unders at present also but they have to progress for that fair value to reflect. I have no doubt Iluka will progress - prob just after more taxpayers monies in favorable additional loan terms - they along with ARU will progress - they are and will face same challenges Lynas did - CAPEX over runs - IP technical challenges etc - yet they must deliver in what is a very capital intensive - IP challenge or China will prevail and the ROW will not have that.
    Mountain Pass - well lets say Aussies do it better - especially the amazing females in our mining industry.

Thought - if in the unlikely event Iluka make a business risk assessment decision not to advance their RE refinery for the very large resource sitting there - not needing hard rock expensive open cut mining - well that has repercussions galore - certainly makes Lynas always the king the super goliath and I sense recent sp gains on the Iluka news is reflective of such - and little old ARU with its questionable management and capacity to deliver if finance is realized - then there was the other US company sniffing around WA looking to build and refine/separate - oh and all the other juniors in the dreamtime space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.