ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-73

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    exactly. Why do this mini mini into criti capital raise?

and I doubt that there will be any positive announcement soon.

I mean: why on earth you do a Capital raise on the lowest ever share price in the last two years? Given dilution of November SPP and capital raise to Gina, the current 20cents was probably already the lowest of last x years (I am too lazy to calculate now) so given that dilution now the 16cent is really low.
    so why now?

a) potentially if they know, there will be News, then let’s do quickly a capital raise for some buddies? All Instis had plenty of opportunities to get in. There was a big selloff after Aru was taken out of MSCI.
    is it really so important, that aru Management pleases some guys to get in at 16 Cent and at the same time piss off all other instis because they drop from 20 or 22 Cent to 16. if you expect the shareprice or better measurement the marketCap to 5billion? So if there is something, who could force aru management to do this?

so if you know there will be material news, you can not do a CR and dilute. You are destroying shareholder value. For me as CEO and CFO team that would be too risky.

b) there is no news on the horizon
    and: they urgently need money to pay hatch for project management and other non-tangible things
    (sorry overengieering-we are so important engineers-we need two years to design a processing plant….unfortunately nothing else moves….but hey, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars for engineering and project management and an updated ganz chart, done by a first grader.
    and they couldn’t spend the other cash they have because that’s probably already planned for downpayments, day to day payments and such.

so they really quickly needed cash? Couldn’t wait for a GE offtake announcement?

i don’t get it.

mom and pop shop. That’s how they run our investment.

and apologies: others always knowing better. You are in a tough position as management. Highly appreciate a good management. So key is and always has been communication!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.