NEU 2.81% $18.65 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-200

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    My adult son and daughter (both 20 somethings) were quick to jump on Messenger and ask me, What is a Trading Halt?, Why would they do that? etc. It just reinforced for me the degree of experience and the amount of time one has in comprehending the normal course of actions that companies are required to take on the ASX to be compliant with the rules of being a listed company, is very important and over time we all get better at this 'stuff'.

So, after a couple of long texts both my 'kids' had their anxiety lowered a little. My advice to them yesterday was, that they would learn a lot about their personal capacity to adopt risk, which is a very valuable lesson at that age. And while I assured them that I see the risk that is presenting itself here as not one of does it work or doesn't it, but one of does it work well enough. I wanted them to understand that there is 'scale and degree' in what I feel is default to an overall positive announcement that is coming. I also added that if they are feeling sick to their stomachs from anxiety over this interim period, then this type of investing is probably not for them.

I'm actually glad for the 'days off' from watching Neuren to be honest. I went fishing yesterday, snagged a very decent mud crab but not much in the fish department. That's the way the game goes sometimes. Don't worry about things that you have no control over.
    Last edited by gingerclam: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.