NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-231

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I just thought I would do a little reflection yesterday on my history with NEU, first purchased on 10/10/2013, now like many more LTH here it was more of a punt than great research but over the ensuing years I only added to my holdings as the science grew stronger to the point where I held a seven figure sum before the consolidation.
    Even then things seemed to move at a snail’s pace as biotech land often does, I thought we might pick up a little SP wise when Treagus sealed the deal with Acadia but it was received with mixed reactions, now here we are today and I’ve got to admit in recent times things seem to have moved at a speed that to me is a blur, I’m the first to admit NEU has changed my life, I’m now comfortably retired mainly due to lucking on to NEU 10 years ago, am I nervous about Monday - you bet I am, hell I haven’t even told the missus about the upcoming results, she would be crawling the walls or calling me all sorts of names for not cashing in, she doesn’t like risk.
    If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life is we’re all individuals with different views about everything.
    I’ll just finish up by saying GLTALTH we all deserve it for staying the journey, to all others good luck to you as well, you lucked in I believe, if this gets up Autism disorders are definitely on the horizon and if a buyout occurs they’ll have to pay up big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.