NEU 3.26% $21.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

What you would like and what will actually happen will probably...

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    What you would like and what will actually happen will probably be a long way apart. We might like all 4 results in, Jon might wish to not entertain offers but a suitor or suitors will have their own timetable which will be totally indifferent to our considerations.

You have to think of this as a gigantic game of corporate chicken. Remember once its sold, its game over. All that science and IP and potential is locked away forever by the acquirer. So if you are thinking of buying, of course you'd like more positive trial results to make a less risky acquisition BUT if you wait too long a competitor could launch a knock out pre-emptive strike and its gone.

Given the huge generational wealth creating potential if NNZ2591 can treat/cure autism, Parkinson's etc etc I think a BP is going to blink sooner rather than later. Assuming an excellent result tomorrow I think we could see the first shots fired as early as January. If NEU no longer exists at Easter time 2024 I will not be surprised at all.

I know what a lot of you will say. "I dont want to sell now", "we are getting full value without all 4 results". Many of you have laid out those positions clearly and frequently. Dont misunderstand me I dream of a $100 TO price too. But put your investor hat on. If a BP lobbed a $50 all cash, take it or leave it offer tomorrow you have to believe that Little T and his friends, Jon, the majority of the board, the Retts Foundation, me and most over-60's here on this forum, Milford and other fund managers on the register would say 'SOLD!!! I'll take the cash and move on to another investment/job/project/retirement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.09
Change
-0.710(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.693B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.74 $21.78 $21.03 $7.303M 342.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 377 $21.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.10 257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.16
  Change
-0.710 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.72 $21.72 $21.03 92331
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.