NEU 1.20% $20.22 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I understand that I and any shareholder can sell any time to...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I understand that I and any shareholder can sell any time to create liquidity. You are slightly missing my point. I was trying to indicate that lots of people for lots of different reasons, in lots of different situations might find a quick knock out deal very attractive.

Its also easy to say its "only a few years". If tomorrows results are good how long do you realistically think before we go into a TH to announce Phase 3 results. 3 years minimum. plus a year minimum for FDA approval. plus another year to ramp up commercial sales.

And what about Parkinsons, Autism, TBI all huge markets and nobel prize worthy but we haven't even dosed the first mouse for those conditions. Those pots of gold are decades away. NUE has only 25 staff who work virtually with no physical head office. A beautifully lean operation but you need to be realistic about what can be achieved by that type of operation and when its time to pass the baton if for no other reason than speed to a cure for millions of sufferers. That and not my first world cash flow problems is what is at stake here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.22
Change
0.240(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.584B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.11 $20.34 $19.63 $8.874M 441.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1010 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.23 1443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.