SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Very, very disappointing.Once shares are issued, SP will fall...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Very, very disappointing.
    Once shares are issued, SP will fall further.
    The last hole won't save the SP.

I mentioned after the cashflow months ago that a CR would be destructive, and that was when we where above 2c...
    off the top of my head their should be an additional 101,000,000 shares issued, brining total float above 2,000,000,000...

SPQ is beaming towards dilution that is irrecoverable, at-least with current discoveries.
    SPQ is at the risk of becoming a "barcode" stock. This happens due to the high float, combined with the comparative lack of volume.

2,000,000,000 share float + 12,000,000 shares traded within a session = no movement, as an EXTREMELY simplified example.
    It's absolutely sickening.

Perfect example: LSR

The real problem isn't the CR... CR's need to happen, it's when the incompetent management can't get enough market interest to "nullify" the negative affects of a CR. I'm sure Peter is as disappointed as us, the difference being, he's getting paid no matter what...

Don't sh*t on Peter, without a CR, there would be no funding to continue the projects. I feel they left the CR late, in the hopes a hole would return a positive find, and to CR after a positive reception of such discovery. Obviously, that has not happened, and they've been forced to CR at a level they don't desire. That in itself is a poor sign, holding onto the hopes of a discovery, I'm not sure they where even confident in this last drill campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2034142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 433185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.