LMG 0.00% 4.4¢ latrobe magnesium limited

I expressed my concerns about quality of LMG management some...

1. 1,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I expressed my concerns about quality of LMG management some weeks ago when the November report was released. Delaying production from the demo plant by 3 months meant no revenue for 3 months whilst extending construction and commissioning expenses for 3 months, which they would not have had in the budget. They have to get the money from somewhere. Based on past performance, I am not confident that they will have MgO production by end of March. Taking a look back over the last year we seems to have 3-monthly delays to buy time. We really need a purge of the Board - I still shake my head that the Managing Director was not put on performance bonuses based on his past questionable performance. From the last monthly report we only have a couple of days for Peter Church to announce who is signing up on the non-binding MOU's to invest in stage 3, however they may announce that in the December report.

All that said, When it finally commissions this demo plant producing something(even if it's just MgO)we should see it spike upwards, difficult to know to where it will retrace for a consolidated share price though I expect it to be in the double digits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $92.19K 2.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 868717 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 384102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.