LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hope all had a safe and blessed Christmas.The new year is just...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hope all had a safe and blessed Christmas.
    The new year is just around the corner.

The new year brings new opportunities and the past is the past. Constantly looking in the rear vision mirror while driving forward is a sure way to run off the road.

The hope and expectations for where LMG will be in 6 to 12 Months is extremely exciting. There have been disappointments and frustration but progress continues. The milestones to be achieved could be monumental. The possibilities now are very real.

Hope all holders reinvigorate resolve and build confidence in LMG's well established goals. Yes, the schedule changes and delays are a given but the milestones are being achieved, step by step.

David Paterson has been doing an incredible job in my opinion. David's communication has improved and the monthly reports have been very well received. I think it a stressful and challenging role to establish a system and plant that is a world first.

Calling David on his mobile is available to anyone to access. David is always willing to give his time and provide a good discussion relating to concerns or questions. In fact, David has also responded well to all the emails I have sent over the years.

I recommend that anyone who is concerned about anything relating to LMG, to reach out to David.

I just got back from a dive to Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay in SA. 3850 kilometres return and well worth a visit. My wife and I stayed in Port Lincoln for three days and I have to say, it is magnificent!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5846/5846958-892778c9dd732499b148b8bdc34b96ff.jpg

Its good to switch off from LMG for a while. A watched pot never boils.

I've settled down the spirit, refocused and reset my expectations. There are many more important things in life that are valued much higher than money.

Good health and prosperity to all.

Regards Ken
    Last edited by kengaroo: 27/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.