IVZ 1.30% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-125

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    Well, not unexpected but still somewhat a kick in the teeth. If Scott knew a CR was incoming, then IVZ could have done a much better job promoting the discovery and the released ANNs. It could just be the shareholder register however we dropped significantly on what is a significant discovery so clearly shows IVZ has no idea about market sentiment or expectations after all their heightened comments. Maybe they should have someone scroll through HC and report to Scotty the general sentiment of it's shareholders.

Pretty surprised by the 1/2 options being given out provided that the play is significantly de-risked from the discovery plus the 2026 conversion. Scott is handing out free candy here now. Would have expected at minimum 1/3 or 1/4... the company is showing their amateur hour again with Cap Raising.

I was led to believe that we were going to obtain alternative funding off the back of numerous comments from Scott over multiple webinars in addition to Scott not wanting to dilute his own shareholding anymore. Maybe alternative funding is still on the horizon however the market was led to believe that it was going to be post MK-2 discovery and not flow test IMO. So seems Scott miscommunicated here and once again kept things too close to his chest leaving the market having to interpret his commentary. Yes a lot of people said its too early for bank funding and while I can understand and agree, it is more so about Scott's misleading commentary regarding the alternative funding. Not the first time he's said one thing then done something completely different.

While yes this is good that we now have a clear runway for obtaining lab results, 3D Seismic, continued 6-inch drilling and flow test it still dampens the mood. I swear if PAC partners get their bloody noses in the trough I'll be pretty livid, Scott needs to see the trading data to see how they treat the company.

Surely given the discovery ANN for MK-2 there will be a cornerstone investor coming... Scott also seems to also providing somewhat of an apology by providing Retail with more share offering in the CR than the instos. Pretty shit way of going about it.

While Scott is a respectable man, we are returning to amateur hour yet again
    Last edited by Portiss: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $52.21K 677.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 423321 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 18224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.