IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-156

1. 9,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3043
    @Portiss and others….
    Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the parasitic brokers on our register. I do have the feeling that this will be their last go at it and the fact Scott is only allocating 2/5 of the raise to PAC is a clear message. I reckon it’s a bit unfair the amount of sh@t that’s flung Scotts way tbh, there’s a BOD that makes these decisions collectively and honestly, they’re at the mercy of these West Perth brokers, who are notorious for this stuff. We need to stay focused on the big picture here, we retain our full % of the acreage and the value add for these funds (flow test, 3D, Baobab?) is tenfold. Gonna suck a bit for a few months and we’ll be licking our wounds (after being 100% free carried I bought 800k shares @18c average post discovery…) but in the end we’ll be handsomely rewarded IMO. We’ll still have less than 2bill shares fully diluted which sets us up for a future with a $ in front of it. I’m actually going against the grain here and gonna send Scott a supportive message, you back what you put out into this world and I’m all for the positive energy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.