IVZ 2.94% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-209

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874

Nothing personal.
    Too many cock ups PR-wise and constant failures to promote wins correctly imo, - I will back myself and my own gut feeling from here on.
    If other peeps are happy or content that we are sitting at 15.5c after multiple discoveries and other positive news such as MOU's well, good on you.

I am not.

I still believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I will be here for the long haul, but excuse me for not blindly following every word that is being said by SM and co. Scott is a great O&G man and a decent person - much respected and rightly so, but I will look at things a little differently from here on. My early new years resolution I guess haha!

Wishing all on HC good luck with all things IVZ - I still believe we will fly... but lowering my expectations a little.

Enjoy your Xmas everyone. Put the laptop/phone away for the next few days and enjoy the festive season, this is my last post until concrete news, - spend some time with your loved ones (I plan to) and lets see what 2024 brings.

GLTAH and see you when we hear something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $100.1K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.