IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-494

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Don't believe, matters nothing to me, but talk to lead brokers, drillers, petro Eng's and other O/G directors as I do as a SI, I know enough after 25 yrs of investing in O/G as a T20 holder of some of these stocks. I told most here where SP would go 2 weeks ago (10-14c), copped plenty of insults and SP is ????? lol.... Took profits and bought heaps today via placement because of the over generous options imo. SP will fall sub-RI price of 13c in next month or so, (10, 11, 12c). I suggest you go back and re read those poor RNS's/timings etc imo and the effect on SP....

IMO, IVZ have to improve RNS's greatly and this is my only concern ..... Also did they really have to do such a generous dilutionary Placement /RI's prior to Xmas, I would have waited after data analysed, say late Jan - Feb would have been a better time, as they could have raised at a higher price imo once the company, NI's and Roch pump any good news coming imo, lol.... Anyway, what's done is done. Over and out!!! I read it right and benefiting...... Did you?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.