IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Not gonna lie _ I've been a big supporter of Scott and IVZ and a...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Not gonna lie _ I've been a big supporter of Scott and IVZ and a holder for a couple of years, and I have and will make money on IVZ regardless.

But a CR at a highly dilutive price literally over Christmas devaluing my investment so Sophs can have free money, again is pretty awful.

Scott is so pure as the driven snow in ultra 'conservative' announcements that might otherwise drive the SP to benefit long term holders, but pretty OK with making statements that imply against the idea of an imminent CR ('currently arranging funding' 'I don't want dilution more than anyone' etc), then two nothing 'positive' announcements on the same day marked as price sensitive that look like they're aimed at a short term price pump (which didn't work) just in time for a CR LITERALLY OVER CHRISTMAS.

It's not that surprising except in how crude and hamfisted it is.

Why would anyone with any money ever buy IVZ shares on the market when they can just wait for free money to offload to retail suckers, and therefore how is the price ever going to appreciate if everyone with any money can just wait for more freebies for keeping it low.

You could have waited to the new year to SPP to benefit the suckers who are left to soak the freebies you give out.

Sorry, but stuff you Scotty. I don't trust you anymore.
    Last edited by HachimanTaro: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $41.37K 599.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 463452 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 36999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 468665
Last updated 14.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.