IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-538

1. 9,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    “-The timing of CRs and continuing to include PAC when they are clearly shafting us
    -The oversights on MK1 such as not having inventory on hand or in working order that were supposed to be there. As far as I am concerned as the man in charge you should guarantee you have on hand what you say you have.
    -The understated and unclear announcements. First MK2 sample-condensate or not? The disappearance of the MK1 logs and alluding to the having other funding options available, which he clearly doesn’t have given todays announcement.

•Apart from the “Momentum Killer” raise recently, which I think was done with good intentions but backfired, what other options did the company have? An early jv/farmin would have wanted 50% and operatership of the basin for 2 wells, minimum. Would 1.25b soi and 20% of the basin be a better position than 2b soi and 80% ?
    •That’s a bit unfair IMO, we’re all well aware of the mountain of work Scott carried out during MK-1. Bakered….what else can I say.
    •I think Scott does a brilliant job of explaining highly technical detail to the layman, i’m not sure it’s possible to be dumbed down any further (a pumpy style MD isn’t going to attract a quality partner). As for log data, he was very clear as to why that’s not being shared in the public domain and makes complete sense to the astute investor. If the average investor can’t put two and two together (the last MK2 update literally spelt out condensate in black and white) there’s no helping them.

Last edited by jakspara: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37842 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 354854 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.06am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.