IVZ 1.45% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I guess because of the ill-timed, ham fisted and frankly less...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I guess because of the ill-timed, ham fisted and frankly less than honest approach.

- They can effectively SPP to all holders - because they are.
    - If they can do that now - why not last time, and why not raise enough then not to snooker themselves, and their shareholders into the position where even a discovery leaves them weak and desperate for cash if it doesn't play out exactly as a fairytale.
    - But of course, the richer you are the more of a free kick you get, at everyone else's expense.
    - Still have to churn through 10 million of shares sold cheap to a group that only has ever shown an interest in tanking the share price by immediately cynically offloading them without any interest of the long term prospects of the company at heart.
    - How transparent this all was, leaving themselves in a position where they had to CR, meaning there was no leverage for the SP to rise on a good announcement bc everyone knew it was coming (except those who believed Scotty's "watch me pull a financial rabbit outta my hat" act on the webinar)
    - Despite the obviousness, still seeming to try to imply it wasn't, and pump the price with nothing announcements right before CRing.
    - Timing it literally over Christmas just seems like such a blatant middle finger.

It seems like if they had enough money to not have to CR right now from managing things better, everyone would be a lot better off. It's hard to call that good management.

So it's just bad management, bad timing, seemingly poor integrity with some Christmas stuff you loyal holders thrown in for good measure.

I'll get over it, but I don't think I'll take Scott at his word again too soon.

Last edited by HachimanTaro: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $59.36K 861.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 290682 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 344468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 597937
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.