IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-586

1. 3 Posts.
    This exactly. I have held for a while, nothing I couldn't afford to lose and first time poster here. Perhaps I am just gullible, and it seems some probably did see the writing on the wall with the CR. I'm not really mad and not going to lose a lot of sleep over it. But all the announcements are fine, but given the timing and the associated 'possible funding source' verbiage seems a little manipulative a couple of days before a trading halt for a CR. I understand him not saying flat out we are going to have to do another CR with dilution, but how about you avoid saying anything about funding. You can say whatever you want but Scott is not stupid, he had to know this was going to happen, so just let it happen, skip the implication about alternative funding until you have a deal in place. I'm not selling and who knows after the price comes down I may even buy some more, but I was disappointed in the at very least poor communication. I'm no financial genius, just a guy hoping to make some money and a little disappointed at how this all played out. And Merry Christmas to you Scott, uh I mean Jakspara!... its a joke OK, I need to mix a drink.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.