IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-618

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Davy Boy & Nergel,

My thoughts are that PAC would not have enough fire power to be able to do this. Bearing in mind that PAC are probably running multiple CRs at any point in time.

More likely to be one of the "big boys" who would like to buy us or obtain a farm in on the cheap. They would have the fire power and patience to sell and buy and sell a buy to themself.

Davy, you and I both remember what happened to FAR in this regard a few years ago and all of that schenanigans that ultimately resulted in FAR shareholders getting screwed.

With IVZ I have been comfortable to date because we have 80%, however the "big boys" may still be acting out their long game to get us on the cheap as they did with FAR.

If IVZ were to farm down to <50% then I would have very serious concerns and may downscale my 1.45M share holding.

I have been in IVZ since early 2021 and have bought along the way and never sold a share and believe in the project although starting to have doubts about the market side of things.

Your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.