IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

We should not forget listings in Singapore. Historically many...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    We should not forget listings in Singapore. Historically many chinese investors made heavy bets for eample in gold and silver miners and should be interested too in oil/gasstories als China itself has not much to offer in that aerea. CEO Keith Neumayer of First Majestic Resources had at least in the past a chinese secretary to help him to attend chinese investors. Toronto I try to leave, to many wheeler/dealers. London is for me temporary helpful, as I expect UK to be the first nation in Europe to become entirely eliminated, albeit I am not worried about the royals there, supposedly biggest landholders in argentinean patagonia. Hopefully no austrialian gets drafted as happened with the crimean war and the Dardanelles. The increasing tendence to compulsory draft frecuently for both sexes is worrisome. There are a lot of migrants from Russia and Ucraine that pretend to escape drafts. Russian ladies fly over short term to Argentine to get their children there, hoping to have later on argentinean passports for the family. Israel is another state to watch, government lies endlessly. How many people know, that most of participants in the music festival were killed thru jewish combat helicopters machine gun fire unable to discern from above between Hamas and music tourists? Actually up to maybe 3000 jewish soldiers (daily plus aprox 100 more) end with severe disability thru Hamas in Gaza most maybe postrated requiring 24 hours treatment. Rehabilitation units are collapsed, they have to sent the wounded ones home to free space. Israel could be another escape story without peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $34.66K 499.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 198983 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 542191 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 254397
Last updated 11.31am 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.