IVZ 4.69% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Blah blah, waa waa it's Christmas time. Some hilarious commentry...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Blah blah, waa waa it's Christmas time. Some hilarious commentry over these 13 pages.

We need to start ordering items for flow testing, which is 4 months away, bloody nothing in the scheme of things, in between we will likely get PPSA and upgrades to net pay, strengthening fundamentals further. If this thing flows well, we're golden.

I've already started reviewing my finances to participate in the raise, even if we only ever see 80-90c in the end for the whole project, you're gonna turn down an 8-9 x in a year or two because iT's cHrIstmas and how dare they raise? We needed money for flow testing, no S sherlock.

Plenty of posters smarter than me have gone to great pains to outline the possible work program, catalysts to come and explained the technicals of the discovery annoucements. Everything else is just emotion and noise, half the people talking down the project have no idea what they're talking about and have interests in oilers with multi, multi billions of shares on issue.

Still plenty of risk here, but the project is derisked as it's ever been. Yes it's disappointing to not have a higher SP but taking a longer term view 2024 & 2025 should be strong years for the company, the flow test is the key that will unlock the gates.
    Last edited by Auser: 22/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 7.0¢ 6.0¢ $419.3K 6.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187273 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 353080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.