IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Not what I've said in the least. It's an extremely short sighted...

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Not what I've said in the least. It's an extremely short sighted mkt that can't forsee what's actually occurred. The mkt wanted a little sample of black oil. Simple. It got a dozen canisters that actually contained gas (the point of the basin play and more profitable in a gas/energy deprived continent) hydrocarbons in the form of an actual sample the mkt would have celebrated will likely come in the next month in addition to the gas we set out to achieve.

My opinion is that the above will occur. Scott mentioned in the lead up that initial pay numbers would likely be expanded upon once drilling was finalised. Mk2 was all about getting samples. Pay zones were always going to be expanded upon in a more comprehensive, mkt friendly manner once drilling and core samples were sent to the lab. The mkt knew this but has sold off initially. Heard mentality. Simple.

2024 will see pay number's grow...perhaps a little black oil sample to titillate the mkt along with contracts, funding options and 3D based on recent learnings that expose what this basin has install.

Once again, this is the period on HC were bed wetters and trolls have there say.

Be back in a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $55.30K 804.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3999 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 315003 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 641453
Last updated 15.48pm 20/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.